CNC PAD is a CNC program editor with syntax highlighting for machining professionals.
This editor offers a simple and intuitive editing mode for the most common G-CODE languages, Fanuc, Siemens, Heidenhain, etc ...
CNC PAD includes many features that maximize production time and significantly reduce the number of input errors.
In addition, a direct connection to the numerical control simulation program allows you to check paths and compare the tool path to the production drawing.
CNC PAD also communicates directly with the "Cutting Tools Manager" software and allows programming from lists of predefined cutting tools, but also pre-calculates the correct cutting speeds depending on the machined material.
The "Part View" function allows you to display the points and routes of a group of programming words.
List of native features of the editor:
- Automatic numbering of blocks
- Advanced formatting options
- Transfer of CNC programs to the machine tool
- Assistance for drilling a circle with radial distance
- Writing of the calling block for tools in automatic mode (right click on a tool) and according to language and material.
- Identification of risk areas of the program in red
- Very clear and non-intrusive syntax highlighting
CNC PAD extensions:Small programs that allow you to add new functionalities to your CNC editor and customize your editor in relation to your work environment.
Extensions are written in an open source format enabling everyone to modify or create new extensions.
All extensions are available for free download under the section extensions.
All extensions are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
Designed for your machine shop or training center, the CNC PAD editing software is developed hand-in-hand with machining professionals. We invite you to share your feedback as we continually try to improve the software (go to our Facebook page or Google Plus).